Barn fire Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Barn fire Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

I came in for lunch. Wife was watching a movie. I got to watch this 2.5 minute scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPImdMknAO4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

I believe those machine gunners went to the same sharp shooter
training as the afghan insurgents did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

Model T's have been a great escape for me.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

That's a great clip. Glad to see they took the pig with them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Looks like a center door. The kids lucky the top wood didn't catch on fire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Great movie. Note the piece of wood clamped to the clutch pedal so the little boy could get it in low :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Not just "a" movie. An absolutely great movie with great music too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

One of my favorite movies. Im gonna r u n n o f t now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

You think you have problems deciding which band lining to buy ? Ulysses couldn't get ANY kind of lining for three weeks !! Even worse, they were out of "Dapper Dan" and had the nerve to try and sell him "Fop"! I would have runnded oft too !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Thanks for the chuckle John. One of my favorites too. No, that .45 calibre tommy gun didn't have much effect but that center door sure did!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

That was a tight spot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Wish someone could explain to me how a Thompson, exposed to heat, would cycle like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

'22 Centerdoor. The ratchet latches for the windows are a dead give away.

I recommend the movie as one of my all time favorites.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration