Posting photos with iPhone question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Posting photos with iPhone question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Is there anyone who uses an iPhone to post photos on mtfca?
Every time I try I get this
--One or more of the images or attachments you uploaded exceeded the maximum allowable upload size (which is 250 kilobytes). These images or attachments have been removed from your post. If you would like to include images or attachments, upload new files after you make sure that the size is not greater than 250 kilobytes.
What is the trick to posting photos with iPhone?
Thanks for the help, sorry I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:23 am:

Jason

The iPhone needs an app to do the resize for this forum.

Am using 'Simple Resize', the app lets you select from your photo file or take a photo from your iPhone. After you choose photo, the app opens with a slide bar....slide it to around 640 or so, and then 'save'. Your photo file will then have a photo that can be posted to this forum.

That is the reason for your iPhone, to collect App's to do stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunn on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

The app works well. You can also e-mail the photo to yourself, and in that process you can choose the image size. Then you can upload the e-mailed photo.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration