Message for Hap Tucker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Message for Hap Tucker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Firstly I do apologise for communicating in this manner.

I have tried unsuccessfully to email you using your usual address and each time the mail has been returned undelivered. If you could email me that would be great.

Best regards, John Page, Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 08:43 am:

Hey John.

Let me know if Hap doesn't contact you. I have his details.
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

B.T.Top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

Thanks Alan. The email address that I have been using is the same one that I have used for years, and is more that likely the same one you have.

Best regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

John,

You can reach Hap thru Interpol or the FBI or here in the states he is prominently featured on the USPS bulletin boards in most larger postal lobbies.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Someone said that they saw Hap trying to sneak into Mexico in a Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Who?

John I will send you an e-mail shortly. My bad -- sometimes I have accidentally blocked an entire domain by mistake. You know -- I only wanted to block one address that was spam but instead of selecting only that single address I goofed and some how put the entire domain in the block sender listing.

I had my wife send me an e-mail and it got through so I don't think the e-mail in-box is too full.

Shamefully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

John,

I have sent the private message to you via the forum and also an e-mail. I included an alternate address (my wonderful wife is willing to help me out with so many things including trouble shooting why e-mails aren't arriving.)

I'm looking forward to reading your note tomorrow. Sorry for the delay -- work has been busy the last few days.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration