On My way to Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: On My way to Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

ch
ch2
ch3
ch4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

2 more
tm
tm2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Those look like some good Model T roads, but this is definitely the week to have side curtains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Be safe! Is that an improvised side curtain? How did the front license plate corners get bent?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Be safe and have a good trip. Im always envious of your trips. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Mark some time my Boys have too much fun.
dj

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

wow ! wire wheels! gettin a little loose with cash are ya dean?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

Clayton LOOSE is what my wood spokes were gettin!
I don't think there is a stronger wire wheel than the McLaren 21 inch demountables.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Dean, You really can pick out some nice Model T roads. Have a safe trip.
Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration