Stevens Axle Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Stevens Axle Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Who is reproducing the Stevens Axle tool or where to buy?
Thanks all,
Nathan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Dan Hatch. I think he's going to have some at Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 01:01 pm:

Shucks, I just saw on ur profile you're from Ohio. Jack Putnam I think has most if not all of that also. He's in Bluffton Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

I make the frame for the Stevens Axle tool and Dan makes the reamers. The frame sells for $275 + $14 USPS.Stevens axle tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Here is a link to my ad for Stevens Tooling and inserts.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/656786.html?1488361303
I am taking tooling to Chickasha, but only have 6 tapered reamers. If someone wants one they need to act fast. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

Dan,

I sent you a P.M.

Jack,

I sent you a P.M. before seeing Dan's post. I am interested in a frame.

Thanks all,
Nathan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

Nathan, is that a Fabco or Kalamazoo frame attachment on the TT in your profile?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Fahrni on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Erik,

I don't know, but would like to find out. I have only seen two others like it. In the process of collecting parts to build it up. Do you happen to have any pictures of a Fabco or Kalamazoo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

I used to have a Kalamazoo but don't have any pics. It had the name on it in a couple places. Very heavy duty for model T power.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration