Tennessee Mort - impersonation of a model T ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tennessee Mort - impersonation of a model T ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linus Tremaine on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

I had this recording and I made it into a movie so that I could share it with you. Never mind the photos, but listen to it. this was recorded live in (i believe) the late 50s or early 60s. This is Tennessee Mort with Ralph and Carter Stanely donig an impersonation of a model T ford starting on a cold morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6czAxOEs4&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Les, Thanks!! That is great. It made me laugh out loud!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Good stuff.

My 11 year old have already become familiar with similar protestations from our Flivver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 06:42 am:

Great stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:36 am:

I was sent this sound on cassette tape about 30 years ago from memory it was made on one of the MTFCA tours at one of the dinners.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration