OT- Antique Car Run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT- Antique Car Run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Registration is now open for the 31st Annual New London to New Brighton Antique Car Run. The 120 mile run on Saturday August 12, 2017 is open to all 1908 and earlier vehicles and 1 & 2 cylinder, steam and electric cars, and motorcycles through 1915. Three days of warm up tours on Wednesday through Friday preceding the run welcome all 1915 and earlier vehicles.

I ran my '14 Model T in the pre-tours for several years and had such a great time hanging out with Rob Heyen, Dave Dunlavy, Tim Kelly and the other drivers that I ended up purchasing an eligible car for the run. Come see why drivers from all over the country make the annual pilgrimage to Minnesota for the ACR.

Check it out at: www.antiquecarrun.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

This is an absolutely fabulous tour if you have an eligible car. I've done it twice, and just signed up or this year's tour. I wrote up the 2014 tour on the HCCA website, if you want to get the flavor of it from one guy's point of view. Go to hcca.org, click on the red rectangle at the upper right of the home page, click on Tours and Swap Meets, and scroll down until you find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Gil,
I'm looking forward to meeting you in person. I've always enjoyed reading your tour write ups on the HCCA website.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration