1922 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1922 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

I have a customer who has a older restored 22 coupe that wants to sell. His father restored it and has sense passed away. It is a very nice still show winner with a little cleaning and freshening. He wants me to help with a value but I can't find anything to compare. Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

1922 .. Sold for $7100.00 2 years ago... very good mechanically and solid body.. needed a seat cover.. This may help... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Don sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Paoletti -- Rrnton WA on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

I've a friend who is looking for a coupe. He is looking for a Model T coupe within a reasonable distance of Seattle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Dennis I guess I don't know where to get a PM, is that in my email?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

There is a nice looking one on Craigslist right now for about $9k. $7-10 seems to be the range on suicide door coupes in decent shape and running condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG99.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 12:07 am:

I recently purchased a 1919 coupe, restored in the late 70's, never driven. Nice paint and interior,has electric start and generator. Demountable rims excellent no mile Firestone tires(installed when the car was restored). It runs and drives like new, lots of power easy starting.

The estate set the price after a lot of input from other sales and model t club people. They asked and I paid $6000.00 and got a load of extra parts.

When I was looking for a coupe and advertised here a number of chatters responded. The prices ranged from$3500 to $6500.00.

Black model t prices seem to be a bit weak as of late.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Yes Should be in your email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Don , Check your email inbox and spam- junk folder. I just sent you a test message. My email is dennis@fairviewnet.com.
I was asking about the 1922 Coupe and also if you were going to attend the Mid Atlantic Pre War Swap Meet in Luray VA this May.
www.mapwsm.com

Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

Yeah I'm not getting any. I check them on my phone so that may have something to do with it. I'm planning on coming to Luray but we were bringing parts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration