Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street North, Springvale, Me.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street North, Springvale, Me.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Jay, thank you. I was having withdrawl symptoms with no photos. I thought you ran out.
Drve safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

Same for me, as always, Thank You for taking the time to post pictures. JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:33 am:

The only building that remains is the Key Bank building, which is in the distance in the old picture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration