Any T guys in Barcelona Spain (or elsewhere in Spain in May)?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Any T guys in Barcelona Spain (or elsewhere in Spain in May)?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Hi
We will be touring about Spain during May. Any T guys to visit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Les, there are a couple of forum members in Spain, if I remember correctly. I hope they will see this and respond.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Hey--we're doing Spain/Portugal tour the month of May, also. Set up by the Model A Touring Club. I think we have 12 cars , I always prefer Model Ts but just shipped my A roadster for the tour. Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:32 am:

Hi, is it easy to ship and are there any issues with customs?

john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:24 am:

John
I will not be driving my T in Spain, sorry for the confusion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain)
Try contacting this guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:52 am:

That's the person I was thinking of, G.R. (And Castelldefels appears to be a suburb of Barcelona.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

John---my fourth time shipping to Europe. It used to be quite easy and not too expensive( three cars per container) for around $1200. This time much new paperwork and declarations and affidavits..my car eaves for Portugal next week...I hoping we have all required paperwork.....you need a good shipping agent! Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Thanks Paul,
when I am ready ,I will look you up.

john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

I have been in touch with Eric Sole for several years. He seems to be a really nice guy, and is American married to a Spaniard. The last I heard, he had his '26 roadster all apart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Bollo - Argentina on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

You can contact with the Model T Club of Spain, founded in 2012:
Miguel G Ortiz miguel@v3isa.es
vicente ramos torla vicente_ramos@me.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Hi Les. I haven't been reading the forum for some time now, so just saw your post. I live a little further from Barcelona now but am still in the area. I'd love to have you visit and maybe show you around a little.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 11:06 am:

Eric
I'm sending you a PM. Thank you for the reply

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Les, Joe Piera bought a 1917 Centerdoor from me and had it shipped to Barcelona. PM me and I can get you his email. Hablas Espanol?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration