Rebuilding my motor need help with cam

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Rebuilding my motor need help with cam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

rebuilding my 26 motor coming along ok time to order cam wanted to us the stripe 280 but out of stock for 6 to 8 weeks has anyone used the 290 or the 270 one is there much difference in performance thanks for any help mike 26 coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

If you're not willing to wait for the Stipe .280, the Chaffin's .280 is a good alternative. I've used both with good success. I prefer the fit and finish of the Stipe, but there's no difference in the "seat of the pants" power feeling between the two cams.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 05:24 am:

check Birdhaven they stock them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 06:55 am:

I stock Stipe cams.
Send me a PM.
'OSO HANDY RESTORATIONS

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration