Old Photo - Model T Era - Waiting At The Rail Stop In Middle America

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Waiting At The Rail Stop In Middle America
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

There is no excuse for scenes like this ! Old cars, railroad tracks,
grain elevators, even a kerosene streetlight ! It's an outrage !

I'll bet that child was scarred for life after living through something
like that !

Where is his helmet ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Borland. Bathurst. NSW. Australia. on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:46 am:

And appropriate footwear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 07:12 am:

Yeah, I noticed that too: the boy has a necktie, but no shoes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 09:02 am:

The kid is hoping his mail-order shoes will be on this train

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 10:12 am:

They only had dial-up internet back then, so orders were slow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 12:58 am:

Hey, I resemble that Remark!! Unfortunately no railroad tracks nearby, although part of my property boarder has survey disks marked "Feather Falls Railroad" Because the road that boarders the south edge was built to replace the FRRR when they built Oroville Dam.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration