Old Photo - Model T Era - Gibson Motor Co. West Virginia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Gibson Motor Co. West Virginia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Great stuff Jay. Looks like a real service station. The old guys sitting out front and all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

One of my favorite hang outs as a kid in NW Pa. small town, eating peanuts and a Royal Crown cola!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Wow, cool picture. I'll have to research it as I live in Arthurdale, WV. Right down the road (1.5miles). Here at our heritage center, they have a couple restored pumps that they bring out each spring and mount them on their base at the old station. I'll have to check and see where they came from. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 09:53 am:

Jay, would you have a larger or higher quality copy you could e-mail me? Thanks, Matt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration