Another great Vintage Ford issue

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Another great Vintage Ford issue
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Mine just arrived today. Keith's '11 looks great with chains on snow on the cover and lights on inside. Fantastic articles and info.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:26 am:

Richard
I was out of town for the weekend (no, not at Chickasha...) and found my issue in the mailbox when I got home. What a nice surprise! I knew that Jack was going to use it, but did not know when the magazine would arrive. I wish I had the pinstripe done when I was out playing in the snow and taking pictures. Oh well, there will have to be another day.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Great looking car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Keith and Jack, Really nice article on Keith's '11!

This issue of The Vintage Ford is great all around.

Keith (The other one)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

I really enjoy Mike and Tom's technical articles. The chains on the wood wheels looked spiffy. A fine issue all the way around.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration