Ford Faithful

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ford Faithful
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

I read on the forum a little while ago that one of the suppliers is going to start reproducing the Ford faithful oilers that were available in the 20's. Who was the supplier and when will they be available for sale?

Thank you,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

As I recall, it was Chaffin's Garage. But I don't know the when.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

The tooling for stamping the Ford Faithful Oilers is in work now. It was expensive but I think it will be worth it. Should be available in a couple of months. Also making new hardened rear axle sleeves. The ones we have now are not hardened. Also making the 1913 Fluted plate Carburetor control rods.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration