Trying to contact John Regan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Trying to contact John Regan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Michelson on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

I sent him an email didn't hear back from him. Called his business phone, but it was not taking messages. Is he at Chickasha?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

Talked to him around noon, He is on his way home today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Michelson on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Thanks, I'm sure I'll hear from him soon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Saw him at Chickasha, he's probably driving home .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration