Engine rebuild service

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Engine rebuild service
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

I am in need of a complete engine rebuild and would like to use a shop to do this work that is within a 12 hour drive from my home. I am located in Northeastern Pa. and if anyone would have information on a shop that could do this work, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

J and M machine Southborough ma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

contact Ora at shwalms in Strasberg PA he does great work or get a hold of Joe Bell in OH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Spencer, would you have contact information for Joe Bell ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Glenn..I have Joes info..ill drop u a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

You might try Pat Musante in Connecticut cal him at 203-556-4119 . He is George Kings protégée,he bought out all of George's equipment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Kevin Prus is in eastern Ohio, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 10:48 am:

Glenn : did you get my pm ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn W. Beers on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Mike I did not get your pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:18 am:

If you don't want a problem

J and M Machine, Southboro Ma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Musegh Kalon on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:28 am:

I use J and M for all my motors, T's and others.
Top notch work and all modern equipment to say the least!
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg sarky K on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

I would agree, J and M

They have done 3 early Model T engines for me, just the best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

You can't go wrong with Schwalms Babbited Bearings, Ora Landis, in Strasbourg Pa, near Lancaster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

For some reason i couldnt send a pm to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Everybody but you is getting my pms Glenn ! Lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration