Valuation of 26 Touring and alot of mostly 26-27 parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Valuation of 26 Touring and alot of mostly 26-27 parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Honzay Mpls, MN on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Circumstances motivate my family to offer for sale my Dad' remaining 1926 partly restored touring and his remaining parts collection. I entered your forum last Dec 28 at 3:28 as a first time contributor. I was able to load some pictures to that thread. I am asking for input as to what would be a fair and reasonable asking price for everything. Also, is that the best way to try to sell this. If I were in a position to keep the car, I would install the green wire wheels with the new tires/tubes on the T and would also choose to keep the spare 14,932,--- engine. The engine in the car has a 12 million serial #. A 1927 touring very similar to Dad' was listed recently in your classifieds and I think it sold for $2400? Any suggestion or advice? I am trying to get as many pictures as we can find to add to those in the Dec 28 thread. Thanks. Tony Honzay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/706483.html?1482956921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Tony, sent a personal message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG99.html

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG100.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Honzay Mpls, MN on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Erik, Mike, and Steve,
I am pretty green on this site. I sent you all PMs. Steve'advice is exactly what I was hoping for. I have some pictures, but I didn't push the car outside for better pictures last Christmas. I live in MN, the T and parts are in Sacramento. My Dad went into assisted care last week. My procrastination hoping I could avoid liquidation has been overtaken by circumstances. As soon as I can get together a decent collage of pictures, I will post them. Thank you all. Tony Honzay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

Tony, sorry to hear about your Dad.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration