Pitman arm key size

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pitman arm key size
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Seems like every time you take something apart you have to lose something. I broke the crank last September, and am putting the fresh engine back into the car, the only part I cannot locate is the pitman arm key. What size is it? I really would like to see if I can get it local, rather than paying 3 times it's value in postage.I

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Here you go...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Dan's dimensions are correct; FWIW, it's a standard size "A" Woodruff key.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration