Chickasha Personality's and lurkers or two.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Chickasha Personality's and lurkers or two.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Geo.n L.O.,BillCarr,and our own SteveJelf

Dean Yoder

Gene French

John Reagan

Larry Smith

Mike Bender

Ron Patterson

Ross Lilleker

Royce Peterson

Russ Furstnow

RV Anderson

Steve Jelf and George Clipner

Everybody's Uncle Stan Howe

Dinner at Steve's Fav.Mexican Restaurant
Iv'e eaten there twice and always real good. Steve is better than having a Michelin Guide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

Not bad comida Méxicana for a little town in Okieland. It was great seeing and visiting with so many forum folks. Also found a new Chinese buffet to try if it's still there next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 07:27 am:

No offense ......

But my favorite is the plate of Mexican food ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 09:15 am:

Nice to associate pictures with names. Thanks for posting these

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Gary, I agree. I think the first picture could be called a "Jelf selfie".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Many thanks for the pictures of names and faces. Much better than those at the post office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Jack, are you sure there isn't some overlap with the post office? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 10:11 am:

A Jelf selfie is called a "Jelfie". :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 10:32 am:

hmm .. old white guys and plates of Mexican food. What a volatile combination. Is that why they're called "old farts?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

My wife has always said I dress terribly and have no sense of fashion.
I need to show her these pictures to prove I am normal. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

For our 50'th this fall the wife and i are going on a cruse but i wonder if they will let me at the captains table with my Roundhouse Bibs?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:48 pm:

Derrick Pang ,when first met Steve coined the word Jelfie, I've been using it ever since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 02:19 am:

'Nice to put faces with names I have been reading for years. Hardly anybody looks like what my imagination came up with! 'Good to see Russ Furstnow again after so many years since I moved away from Arizona. And it's especially rewarding to see so many YOUNG faces. No need to worry about our hobby dying away from lack of younger people joining its ranks. Our Model T hobby is secure for at least six months. :-) I can say that because you'd have to white balance your camera off my hair if you took a picture of me. Ha, ha, ha! I apparently fit perfectly into the Model T age group, if these pictures are any indication of the present crop of owners. Funny - I was always one of the younger Model T guys. Now I seem to have caught up with everyone else. :-) What happened???
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

George - Always seemed kinda' confusing to me,....like, is it a "Jelf Selfie", or a "Self Jelfie"? Maybe that's why some folks just say "Jeff" and let it go at that, huh Steve? (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 02:58 pm:

I'd like to meet Jeff sometime. He must look a lot like me. People have been getting us mixed up for years. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

I've met 'em both. Couldn't tell the difference. Or maybe I met the same one twice ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Bud, Dye them black and wear a bowtie. No one will notice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

I hope none of y'all are in secret witness program!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Thanks Tom!! I will try that! Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration