Who is going to Luray and Strasburg?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Who is going to Luray and Strasburg?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 05:20 am:

Now that Chickasha is over, who is going to Luray and then to Strasburg Pa pre war swap meets? Luray ends on Sat 5/20/17, Strasburg is Sun 5/21/17. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 06:57 am:

I'll be at Luray for sure... Bring good NOS ball bearing cups and cones if you have any. I bought out your supply last year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:10 am:

I'm a new guy but I'll be at Luray.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

I will be at Luray. Great meet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 08:59 am:

I will be at Luray with a load of T stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:15 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

What are the details of the Strasbourg, Pa, meet? Where will it take place? I'm only 2 hours from there and would definitely go. Schwalms shop is right there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

You can look up the Strasburg meet on the HCCA web site. You should also come to Luray Va meet. That way you can do two meets the same week. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 04:38 pm:

I'll be at Luray again this year.

Dave, you should check it out. It's not a bad ride from South Jersey. I've been to Luray the last two years and it's well worth the drive if your looking for T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 05:21 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:57 am:

My brother and I are vending this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:15 am:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration