Picnic in an early car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Picnic in an early car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 06:41 am:

RH drive. I thought that was a strange place to mount spare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 08:42 am:

What make of auto?

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Love how they picnic'd in three piece suits and dresses! Things sure were different back then weren't they? Looks like maybe the kid's getting a head start on its drinking career...LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:26 am:

E-M-F "30" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:48 am:

I zoomed in on the banner and flipped it to see what it says, but I can't quite make it out - can anybody do better?

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Why did you flip it ? The photo isn't reversed. I can make out "HANF . . ." Any clues?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Oops, you're right! For some reason, I thought I was looking at the back side of the banner and the letters on the other side were showing through.

My bad - more coffee! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

No. you were right to reverse the banner in order to read it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

LOL! I can't tell because I can't read it either way. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Hanford ?

Hartford ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

The photo isn't reversed, look at the license plate. The banner seems to say "Hanford" or similar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 11:02 am:

Sure is a fancy rear window!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

ok! i think it is a 1912 overland mod 61 t. overland used that back window,also large hub cap for full floating rear axle. same rear fenders,body looks the same.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

Cool old car... Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration