Ebay catagory number code for a listing.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ebay catagory number code for a listing.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Anybody know the code for antique and collectible in eBay motors and pre 1939 ? Thanks trying to revise a listing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Don't really need to change as long as you have what it is and fits in the title. Open the listing, go to edit listing, change the category and sub category. There is no pre 1939 and I don't see any code numbers for what you are looking for in ebay motors. For antique and collectibles you need to list on regular ebay or list as Other in ebay motors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

Thank you. I need to get to a PC. Smart phone just isn't working for a car listing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Can't list cars for sale via ebay app.
they told me it was done on purpose but never explained why.
what i ended up doing was going directly to there classic site little hard via cell and ran my car for sale listing . you can view it via the app cant update or change it
best of luck
haven't had a PC for couple years and few things are harder but most seem easier at least to me

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration