26 roadster top question?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 26 roadster top question?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Can someone please tell me what this part is called? I am missing this part on passenger side. Is someone has an extra that they would part withplease let me know.
Also I need complete top assembly for 26 roadster. Would like to have a used one instead of new. Thank you.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

Forgot to post photo!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

I have some.Send me an address and I'll send you one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Jack, sent PM
Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration