Need ID Dash and Gages, The It's Off To Classified

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need ID Dash and Gages, The It's Off To Classified
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Need help to ID so I can list it properly. Came in a trailer of parts and running chassis, but all FrankenT.
27 four door?

Wires all connected on reverse with small wire clip to speedo mounting bracket. No cable for speedo.

Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Pretty sure that it's 26-7 Fordor. I don't think that speedometer would have fit with a cowl tank. There should also be 2 holes on the bottom lip in the middle where the vent controls were supported.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Hmmmmm...

Three holes on the top lip, one on each tab and one in the center, four holes in face, two along each far left and far right face. Four holes around steering column cutout, two on face and two on bottom. Hole for choke rod. No other holes on dash and none along the bottom rolled edge.

I'm guessing four door because I got four doors in the lot and a squarish gas tank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:04 am:

26-27 Fordor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 11:07 am:

The gas tank for the Fordor was under the seat, not under the dash.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration