OT 8 passenger bull

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT 8 passenger bull
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

I suspect it's a "steer"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 12:12 am:

I don't see any handlebars to steer with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:09 am:

Child abuse AND animal abuse, all in the same activity. Where
are the helmets and other personal protection equipment ? These
kids were no doubt scarred for life !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

You said it, Burger, but who gives a flip for those nasty little meat-eating urchins ? The real victim here is the poor hapless steer who will doubtless be condemned to death, and made into unhealthy meat dishes. Ugh ! I'm nauseous at the thought. Where's PETA when you need them ?? Thank God we're living in an era when animal rights are beginning to be recognized !! Pass the kale !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

It cant be street legal, no horn!
It cant be meat, no plastic or styrofoam!
The only thing it could be is fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

If one pay's attention when driving around the country now you will see the White Faced steer is being replaced with Black Angus.Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Thats what you need Bud. You can feed that corn that wont burn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

It's a nice looking critter but it would look better in my freezer! Bud.PS,Dallas we might get to Emma Warehouse this summer? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 06:02 am:

BUD, Let me know if you do and we will have a visit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration