Accidents at Highland Park. Fingers lost

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Accidents at Highland Park. Fingers lost
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

Can anyone assist me with a fact sheet that was published a year or so back that gave the statistics of the daily injuries workers incurred at Highland Park. These injuries were directly
blamed on the increase of speed of the production line and listed lacerations, loss of limbs per week.
Thank you in advance
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

here's some 1915 info<iframe></iframe>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

Sorry having trouble, maybe something here...http://www.autolife.umd.umich.edu/Labor/L_Overview/L_Overview.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

This one may be it....http://51154787.weebly.com/negative-impact.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Thank you Gary.

Although it's not the exact one I have seen in the past it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

I have also found the original source which is in the book
"Henry and Edsel" they quote
"In 1916 alone workers at Highland Park lost 192 Fingers, and suffered 68,000 Lacerations"
Alan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration