Purchased items then left at my space

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Purchased items then left at my space
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 02:18 am:

I had a small bag of items purchased at Chickasha from me that was then left on my table. The buyer simply must have sat them down and then forgot to pick them up. They were purchased on Friday morning I think and I noticed them later and put them out in hopes that the buyer would return for them but he never came back. If you remember purchasing anything at my spot and got home without the purchase, please PM me so we can get this to you. I am sorry that I didn't see them laying there until later on Friday. The owner should know what they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

I remember; it was the new scat crank and fronty head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

Nice try!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:34 am:

John, in that bag that I left on your table was one of those really rare oil filler timer front covers. Thanks for finding it for me. Please send it to my house. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:39 am:

It was a 1909 2 lever Touring car. (big sack) Thanks so much for looking after it! (address to follow) hahaha Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Kim:

A decent guy that used to be my friend once forced me to take one of those timing covers at a ridiculous price. The guy first suckered me into having to take the thing out of his back pack and then walked away leaving me holding it and then refused to take payment for it and I just knew that some day he would probably cheat me on a small Olds too. But some day I will get even. Not sure how.

I have parts from most of my cars that probably will have to be willed back to their rightful owners. Oh well. So sorry you weren't at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

I am still looking for my mind. Maybe I was there?

(Just bumping this back up so hopefully the right person will hear about it and contact you!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

BTT. Just would really like to find the guy since he bought the stuff from me and then walked away later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Hey guys, you can't fool John. It was the Fun Projects stuff I bought from you, right? I will just sit here and wait for my stuff to show up at my door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

It didn't have my parakeet in there did it? I can't find him anywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

No but there were in fact a few feathers in the bag so do you think he had date with his girl, got lucky and then flew away?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

That may explain why he spent an hour in the bird bath that morning and I seem to remember he had a big smile on his beak! And, like all teenagers, if he did get lucky he'll be back once he runs out of seed money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

Kim,
I saw that rare oil filled timer. The guy that bought it said, "if Kim Dobbins had been here, I wouldn't have gotten this because he would have spotted it first"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration