1914 in Englewood FL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1914 in Englewood FL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

1914 for sale near me. If anyone wants to me I can look at it. Not an expert, but tell me what you want to know and I will do my best. http://velvethammermotorcars.com/inventory/36472/view/3068/Englewood-Florida/191 4-Ford-Model%20T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Didn't know Saint John NB, Canada was near Englewood Florida! :-) So why the price mystery? Same on Hemmings...says "inquire". Usually means they want too much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

If I recall, asking on that was $29k. I inquired and quickly moved on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

29K??? Again, someone asking way too much for a car that's not worth that much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Somehow he managed to get the rare and elusive 3 speed planetary transmission. Either that or he is counting reverse!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:53 am:

And you won't find a better opportunity to get into a brass era T, so you better act fast!!! And check out those mis-matched wheels and tires! I think that was an upgrade from the Ford factory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:35 am:

Dave has been on here since 2012.

My guess is he is wintering in Florida - ran across the listing - posted here to help out if anyone was interested in the T.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 07:59 am:

I don't know about you... but isn't that the extremely rare fourth white wheel option... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:35 am:

Well with all due respect to the seller, my theory seems to be on target.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Thanks for posting this. I know I can't ask that much for my '15 so I'm happy to keep it. I enjoy the pictures. I won't complain about the price.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Yes Jim. I am wintering in Florida. I went to a cruise night in Englewood and noticed this dealer on Dearborn St. and went in and looked around. Tim, not far, only 1800 mi. I agree that the price looks high for what appears to be an entry level car. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

I thought it was strange to see palm trees in Canada!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Global warming! Maybe by the time I can't drive anymore I won't have to go south anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Wow, some of us are getting nasty with cars advertised for sale lately! I should say that I did not see the price (didn't look very hard), so don't know how ridiculous it may be.
Right now, I wish I had a brass car that looked half that nice. Yeah, on my thirty second look, I saw a few things that I would want to correct. But all in all, a decent looking car to start from.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration