So what do you think UPDATE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: So what do you think UPDATE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

Hello everyone,
Here they are. I have 2 different
Model T Xing Signs available.
Each sign is $ 40.00.
They are 24 x 24 in size and have a
protective sheeting on them.
They can be displayed inside or outside
and will last for years. They are on a
stock aluminum. Shipping costs vary from
State to State. I will keep the prices down as
much as possible. If you have any questions just
ask or call me. Post Office Money Order works
best. I will do everything to help.
Thanks for the interest.
Paul
908 303 7291
Touring
Coupe
Back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

I like the third one!

Sorry :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

What!!! No Hack!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

Paul

The signs are very nice and I am having a hard time deciding between the Coupe and the Touring but you will be hearing from me soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

Ok folks, time to consult your MUTCD's for proper installation methods!
If you are outside the city limits where speeds are over 35 mph,you may want to use 30x30. :-)
Theft resistant fasteners are also recommended. I am thinking due to the slower speed of the T, you should be able to consult the section for golf cart crossings. It should be in the 2016 manual.Which I don't have. Mine is a 1990's something.

Oh,I know you all aint putting them up on the road,just messing with ye. I like them. good idea for wall art!.

MUTCD, Manual of uniform traffic control devices. Sheesh if I had a dollar for every time I opened that book I could buy a dang nice T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration