Very decent model T on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Very decent model T on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

It's under 1922 ford model t

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1922-Ford-Model-T-Touring-car-/322458410015?hash=item4b1 404dc1f:g:We8AAOSwhQhY0Gbl&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

It must be located in the land down under!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

How is it possible to take a dozen pictures and show so few details? :-)
From what I can see, it looks like a Johnny Cash car. If it doesn't go a lot higher, the money is reasonable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Bill. I tried like 4 times to invert pics to no evail. Lololol.
Steve I had my secretary take the pics lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:06 am:

He's only sold two things on ebay so obviously is not experienced at posting pictures, or correcting them when posted upside down. He has bids and the T will sell, but if he wanted top dollar, he would have posted pictures of the more important components such as both sides of the engine and posted them upright so the buyer could make them out. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:16 am:

Next week I'll be posting my 26 coupe for sale and will try to get some help with posting. Thanks for understanding
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tman - Right Coast on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:20 am:

He posted them that way so that we could see how clean the underside of the car was.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:26 am:

If you look in the classifieds you will be able to see the car posted right side up and better lighting. A forum member came to the aid of the seller and helped him out rather then belittle him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Charvet on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:58 am:

The photos remind me of Cal Worthington, the California car dealer:
"I'll stand on my head to make you a deal!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

I apologize if my post came off as belittling. I just think that Greg's Model T could do much better if it were properly presented. Model T's are undervalued to begin, with without being further devalued by poor presentation, for in most cases on ebay, a photo is all that the buyer has to go on to make a decision from and if the photos are of poor quality, or the important components, such as the engine are not shown, it doesn't take much to cause him to decide against buying and moving on. There is a learning curve to everything including posting an item for sale on ebay and we should give him credit for at least getting his item up on ebay even though the posted photos leave a lot to be desired. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

No offense taken, thought it was goofy myself. I did add pics to eBay of motor and engine stamp.
Thanks for everyone's help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

As a former cutting edge technology part-time engineer and field technician, I blame the computer people, professionals, and programmers. I do know there are exceptions to this. However. Most of them today wasted most of their childhood playing "Super Mario Brothers", and worse. They think everything is a game, and that hide and seek (and secret passwords) is how everything is supposed to be. They never learned that an engineer's job is supposed to be TO MAKE THINGS WORK! The people designing all parts of all these systems, cameras, phones, and websites, think they are winning because they figured out a way that THEY can do it? But you cannot?
If the people of Henry Ford's and Thomas Edison's time had done everything that way? Most people in the world would still rely on horses and buggies, and hand pump dirty water. In fact, due to dirty politics and corruption,? Most people in the world still do. And we may soon join them if we do not change our focus.

Rant over. Please do not stretch it out too much.
Sorry Chris B, I have been biting my fingers for a couple days now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Greg, I'm glad you have the right attitude for this group. Your personal quote says it all. It's nice to see all the bids on your '22. Someone will enjoy having it.
As for me, I enjoyed seeing the photos. Either way.
Thanks
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration