Bakersfield Swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bakersfield Swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Please, I must have missed the particulars: When and where to BAKERSFIELD SWAP MEET. Sorry to bother those of you who are more informed.
Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

http://www.hcca.org/events/April-06-08-2017/registration.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Best in the west for pre ww2 goodies and non of this at this meet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Hi Johnathan,

The swap meet is Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th. Location is the Fairgrounds. Look forward to seeing you there. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

And do we know if there is going to be a
San Bernadino swap meet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Riverside/Corona Model T Ford Swap Meet. Friday, June 9, 12 noon till Dusk, Saturday, June 10, 6 Am till 3 Pm. Western Little League Regional Headquarters, 6707 N. Little League Drive, San Bernardino, Cal. 92407

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

I am on my way from Indiana to Bakersfield right now .....

Stopping in Kansas to pick up some Reo's .

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

FJ and other forum friend look for a grey station and say HI
NV Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Can A guy still get a spot at Bakersfield? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Call Tom Lane 661-706-5263

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Donald,

I like your personal quote on your Profile ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Thanks Jim,....buy the way, did you have a son stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB in 1985-86?
I will be at Bakersfield E 79-80 stop buy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

A change in plans....I will be selling in spaces F15 & 16. Look forward to seeing those that attend. My RV will be in spaces O & P as usual.
The weather should be great....no snow like the east is having!
Come join us..."The Best Pre-war Swap Meet In The West".

Les Von Nordheim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

Les,
IF we get to go (not looking good right now) it would be great to visit again! Hope y'all have a wonderful time with good weather (forecast here isn't so good).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

I plan to be there Friday morning to look at the for sale items, and buy if I find anything I want. Hope to see and meet some of you while there.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

David D think positive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Rumble Seat Garage and the Wild Cherry racing team will be there in spaces E31/32, D81/82. We will have a Gemsa OHV racing head and other T goodies. Come by and talk model T's or any old cars. We like Buicks and DB's too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Bump

I will be streaming short live videos this afternoon from Bakersfield ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Bob and all,
Would love to be there, but can't go this year. Raining heavy here, hope it's better down there!
It would be GREAT to visit with y'all, unfortunately, as much as I'd like to go and visit with old friends and meet some new folks, like Freighter Jim, but the 13+hour round trip, lodging food, etc. will run us at least $200. I don't know of anything I really HAVE to have, so the trip is just for visiting. Last week's water heater replacement, this weeks brake job on my truck, clearing up the model A registration and next week's Property taxes just makes the "available funding" insufficient for such a jaunt.
Maybe next year! Say "Hi" to each other for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 01:11 am:

The weather has been so nice here the past few days, I would not have expected it. But it is POURING rain outside tonight on my Northern mountain! Hopefully, it won't be very much Bakersfield far South.
Sacramento news stations now are showing most of the storm well North of Fresno (about), so maybe it will still be okay in Bakersfield.I would still go if I could. But this year? I cannot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, April 07, 2017 - 01:12 am:

10 PM here in Bakersfield partly cloudy no rain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:09 am:

Pre Bakersfield we were in Death Valley with 100 degree temps. Post Bakersfield (still at Wawona) today my wife got to see snow for the first time, she was thrilled, I was less excited knowing chains were comming. No, we did not find a place to park the trailer before entering the park. Yes, we did see a car sideways out of control coming at us when we were stopped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

It isn't spring yet. I went to an auction yesterday northwest of Missoula, Montana. On the way home on MacDonald Pass I was in 4 x 4 Traction Control Lock on my Sport Trac, couldn't see more than about 20 feet and most of the snow going sideways. I had a trailer with my Suzuki 500 4 wheeler behind it. Took me an hour and a half from the turn off the Interstate to get 45 miles to my house. If she want to see more snow come to Montana. The auction in Great Falls today got cancelled due to a foot of snow, 30 degrees and wind.

By the way, Chad, does she have a sister?? Pretty wife.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Some folks in the HCCA are seriously proposing having a national pre-'16 tour out of Yosemite just before Bakersfield next year. Cooler heads may yet prevail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Rain or shine be on time.Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration