Your best accomodations near Greenfield Village ???!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Your best accomodations near Greenfield Village ???!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Making a trip to Greenfield Village in a few months.... Your experiences pro or con appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Accomodations.....
Fixed it Bob!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

We stayed about 10 minutes away at a Comfort Inn. It was clean, nice and had a decent morning free breakfast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

The Dearborn Inn by Marriott is across the street. Excellent place to stay. 5 stars but $$$.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 01:16 am:

Why? No festival this year! Thank you, Mr. Neilson!

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:31 am:

Bob,

I'm at work in a place far away.

Call Jeff...he just built a new Nissan dealership at Telegraph Rd. and Michigan Ave. in Dearborn.

He spent a bunch of time out there trying to not let his annual pass to THF get in the way...ha ha. He gained about 10 pounds on that sojourn so he also apparently figured out where to eat too...

Kathy and I personally like The Dearborn Inn as a matter of convenience as Jack P. points out, but it is indeed pricey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:03 am:

Bob,

PM me. I can send you my write up of area accommodations. I work next door to the Dearborn Inn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Bob, I agree with James C. Decent place at a decent price, heck you can practically see G.V. out the back side...the train goes right by it. Also you can Google Dearborn Michigan Hotels and a pot full will come up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Jack is right about the Dearborn Inn being top of the list,and if you get a hamburger at Millers Bar you will not forget it! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:03 am:

The Greenfield Inn,(Best Western) is just down the street, aka The Pink Palace. They are just over $100 per night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

To all:

Thanks for your input.... using terminal at work, home tower in shop.... will reach out later. Thanks !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration