Contact information

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Contact information
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Yesterday I purchased, or think I did, an item from Mr. Renado McGlown in Reno, Nevada. I sent him a Moneygram and now his phone number is no longer in service overnight. I am hopeful that my merchandise will arrive but he did not call back as promised with a tracking number so I may have been taught a lesson. I will let folks know if this turns out to be a bad situation. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Hope it turns out ok and I hope it wasnt much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Mike,

Maybe try contacting him this way?

https://www.facebook.com/renado.mcglown

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Hope it was not a lot of money. I can guarantee it was a scam and you lost your money. Any time some one wants instant money transfer such as moneygram or western union DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Jim, the sales job was convincing and the talk matched the subject but I was too quick to act. Live and learn so this will be my tuition I suppose. Now there is a slight chance this will have a happy ending, if so I will regret any negative thinking I have. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

You can always contact the Reno Police Dept and ask them to check the address and if they have had any other complaints about the individual in question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 01:52 am:

Mike sorry here of this live and learn and YES I'm a member of that club. I'm not sure this will make you feel any better never heard of him.
And I been active with model A's and T's in western NV for all my life
Reno police # 775 334 2121
Washoe county sheriff 775 328 3001
Hope this helps
NV Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration