Had a great day at Langs today...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Had a great day at Langs today...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:48 pm:

Drove down from Vermont with another forum member. Took 3 1/2 hours down and 5 1/2 on the way back. The roads were terrible on the way home. It was snowy and freezing rain with cars off the interstate all over the place.

The bad weather driving was well worth it! Spent almost 3 hours with Don Lang and his son Steve. They were both extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I learned a bunch from both of them! I was able to pick up a bunch of pieces (both used and new) to get my car one step closer to the finish.

I have always wanted to go to one of the huge vintage swap meets. Well, today, I feel like I was at one! There are SO MANY used parts and amazing things to see in their building. The prices were all very reasonable for the used stuff. I would encourage anyone who lives within a day drive to check the place out. Call ahead to make sure Don is there to show you around. It was WELL worth the drive for us today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:05 am:

You must have been the customer Steve was showing around when I called to ask him a question Friday. I had a tour by Steve last summer and it was great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

with a complete t parts store like Lang's and honest prices and people running things,be fore I found Lang's I had some real bad times with other supplyer's, why take a chance buying elsewhere,I am fortunate to live two hrs from them and look forward to enjoying a visit there.a super place to get whatever your t need's are..R,GRZEGOROWICZ,HARTLAND V.T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

While we are on the Lang's band wagon, I will add my accolades.
They are two hours from me and every time I need to get parts in a hurry a trip to Lang's is better than going to a candy store.
Don or Steve usually spend some time talking with me.
One the other hand if I order something before noon I usually get it the next day.

I use Chaffin's for my Model A parts. And am also pleased with their service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Chaffin's doesn't sell model A parts. Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Glen,

That really chafes me ....

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration