A T for ya....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A T for ya....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Not too original....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:37 am:

It's the wrong shade of Black. Someone enjoyed building it.
I'd rather have a REO.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Not for me! There goes my breakfast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:40 am:

I'll just wait for Burger's thoughts. I can't type mine on here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:43 am:

I gotta say one thing...imagination!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:55 am:

What part of that was supposedly made between 1908 and 1927?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:10 am:

Interesting idea not your average trike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

There is a homemade motorcycle here in Minnesota that was built in the late 1930s using a number of Model T Ford parts including the frame and the front spindle. It has a 1920s Chevrolet motor.

I have see this motorcycle a few times in person. I have also seen it in operation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

I didn't know my eyes could throw up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Imagination for sure. No info at all about what the owner/builder calls it though. Might not be calling it a T at all. Nice build what ever it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

For those men who prefer the company of other men.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

I bet when the bike in Eric's post was built they said the same thing. WHY? Because they can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

That is an insult to men who prefer the company of other men.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Eddie on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Have you NO SHAME my son ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

DAD ?

But Mom said you drove away all those years ago in a Model A .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

While off topic . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Actually come to think that bike may be more "T" than many that claim to be "T"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

And Pontiac!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

Well as they say ------- there's the "good, bad and the ugly". May I say down right ugly? Think so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

I like it I see No Harm whatsoever

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Since we are off subject... this is my next purchase (they will be available in US next year)

http://theblackdouglas.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Sorry you can't make Bakersfield.

I was looking at those bikes as well.

Pretty D@mn Cool ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

Just because you can don't mean you should. More money than taste. That's all I'm gonna say bout that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

That top one is nothing I would want. Just to much and a bunch of parts put together but it took so creative thinking for sure... lots a work and money and you could have a couple Ts for what they spent building it.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

I want to know what a person sees as a "positive" end vision in creating
something like this where I only see total embarrassment. Obviously, someone
was strongly committed to this "good idea", and I'd like to understand that
thinking.

Saw a guy riding around on a reversed-direction sillymobile like this today.
I find it hard to imagine something I'd be more embarrassed to be seen in/on.

I just don't get it !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

He got your attention.

That is the point.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Look at the upside, if you had this you'd never see another one like it. Ever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 12:49 am:

The guy who got this tattoo could say the same thing !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration