Check out the steering wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Check out the steering wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:05 am:

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/1925-Ford-Model-T/35144917/LotDetail.asp?lid=35144 917&rts=/asp/searchadvanced_i.asp%23searchid%3D0%26type%3Dlot%26search%3Dmodel%2 Bt%2Bford%26sort%3Drelevance%26view%3Dgallery%26length%3D25%26start%3D1%26refine %3D#topoflot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Wow! That steering wheel does everything but brush your teeth. Wonder why no interest in the car so late in the auction. George should be jumping all over that one. Now at $100.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Schreppel on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:22 am:

I have the same steering cluster on my 25' Tudor. This is the first one I have seen besides mine. Anyone have information on these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Its only 1200.00 now for the bid and 39 minutes left. Somebody is going to get a cheap T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Wow, sure wouldn't want to bash your face in to that!

I'm not ProxiBid savvy, but I think that timer denotes when the bidding begins, not when the auction is over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Well, it's counting down now and before it was frozen. On my phone it shows as, "Starts in" with a mobile viewer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

Pre-bid is at $2000 now. Still a good deal. There's an extra shifter in there too. The live action hasn't reached this vehicle yet. I can't buy it, I'm going to a gun show next weekend. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

The steering wheel thing is neat! I have never seen one like that myself.
But one question. Why do so many people that should know better put the motometer and wings together or on backwards?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

Just looked at it now and says it sold for $10K.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration