Original 1914 factory insurance papers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Original 1914 factory insurance papers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Taylor on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

Hi all

Not sure if selling is aloud here, but I came across this forum in hopes that someone might be interested in buying a couple of original 1914 Ford Touring factory insurance papers I have, with VINs. I'd rather sell them to someone who wants them rather than keep them tucked away.

I was cleaning out my mother's attic several years ago after my stepfather passed away and came across a lot of old papers. Within those papers were some interesting items, 2 of which were separate original insurance papers for 2 different Ford Touring (Model T) cars from 1914 from a local seller here in the Annapolis Valley.

Since they have the original VIN numbers on them, they may be of interest for someone rebuilding one of these amazing old cars if the VIN is worn away, or someone might just want them for their car show setup.

I have 2 of them, they are in mint condition. Absolutely original, and would be a great addition for anyone's old car at a car show.

I'll check back here later, or email me at rwtaylor78@gmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Randal, try posting this to the Classified section-- you're more likely to get a response there. Jerry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration