1915 Touring for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1915 Touring for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 07:35 am:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6051003318.html

Can't beat that price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

A good buy, at that price it even allows for the expence of buying a set of right wheels and still be a cheap 15.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

I wish I could afford that somehow. It was posted in the classifieds with a link about a week ago. It is also being discussed on the AACA forum. A fellow is wondering how to tell a real '15 from a fake one. He finally shared a few photographs, and I began to think I remembered it from a recent listing. Early this morning I went back and found it to compare the pictures.
I am surprised it hasn't sold already. The more I look at it, the better it looks to likely be.
Telling a real real '15 from one that has been put together by someone that knows some of the differences can be tough, even up close.
I hope someone that will appreciate it grabs it up before its too late.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

Not to worry fellas, I'm going after it. I am about 3rd in line for "dibs" on the car from this weekend, interest is heavy. It'll sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 01:17 am:

James,
I'll bet the first person who shows up at his house with money in hand gets it, no matter what there place is in the waiting list!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration