Looking for book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Looking for book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 07:49 am:

I can't seem to find a Stromberg OF book that covers adjustment and tear down parts etc. anyone have a source for that. Stan is out of them I'm told.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 09:25 am:

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/unknown-year/stromberg_of.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Here is a link to the full list.
http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/mtdl_year_title_list.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

Thanks guys. Just what I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W. Austen on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

Stan Howe has a great book he has put together about the OF.
You might want to check with him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charlie haeckel on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Mark thank you for posting that link! there is more information on that link than i ever thought possible. I spent hours just on the western auto catalog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Can you use the Stromberg OF carburetor to any advantage without the special intake manifold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:40 am:

The OF catalog and parts list only shows a heat stove that clamps over a stock intake. The exhaust manifold has a tube added to feed the heat stove.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration