It's not a myth, they do exist!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: It's not a myth, they do exist!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

The elusive $1 Champion X spark plugs do exist!

I went to a swap meet today and found these two plugs for $1 each. I was starting to believe that they didn't exist. I always heard the claims that they can be found at swap meets for $1 and i finally came across some!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

I'm waiting for that day as well. Did you catch any snipes there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

Mark,

I didn't see any snipes, but I did make an offer on an NOS Left Handed Smoke Shifter in it's original box but the guy was firm on his price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Man, that Smoke Shifter is a nice piece, too! I keep looking for a left handed slip slotted slit fitter, there are LOTS of right hand ones out there, but hard to find a left handed one that still slips the slotted slits correctly...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration