TT seat materal ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TT seat materal ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Does anyone have a picture of what the original seat material looked like in a 24 TT? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Here is some original C cab material. I would assume that it was the same on a closed cab. It doesn't really have the grain as on the material sold today but more of a texture similar to the base canvas material. This is an oil cloth type of material on a whitish canvas with burlap backing and cotton batting for fill. You'll never find this material today but now you have an idea of what was original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Thanks Justin. Now I know and since I can not duplicate it today I will probably use some good black nogahide. Thanks again

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration