Mounting a 26 Touring body on the frame.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mounting a 26 Touring body on the frame.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 05:18 pm:

I am getting close to mounting the body on the frame of my 26 Touring. When I bought the car it was in pieces and therefore the body was only sitting on the chassis with a few misc nuts and bolts holding it in place.

I have a new set of the wooden blocks but I don't know what size bolts I need to mount the body. Can someone send me a few pics of how the body is mounted and let me know what hardware is used.
Thanks
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Disregard. I was able to find old posts with this information. Sorry for posting without looking first.

Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration