Need mechanic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need mechanic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Hickey on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Is there anyone out there or does anyone know of a Model T mechanic in Wisconsin?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Maybe Adam can help: http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=adam-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Bill,
I would highly recommend Adam Doleshal from Oconomowoc, WI. He has worked on My Model T's in the past and knows what he is doing and is very reasonable in price.
I'm also from Oshkosh and own two model T's and would be willing to give you help you if I can.
Randy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

I apologize for my question on this post.
Thought I would ask and then refer an answer to my friend who has a Model A.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Model A mechanic in northern IN and/or southern MI?

My apologies again for deviating from Bill Hickey's question.
Thank you for your understanding.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration