OT Scam? Alert

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Scam? Alert
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Received an email from a Duane Pascal at an off shore address that was a warning to me that someone was collecting a bunch of incriminating information about me that will be reported to PayPal. This guy had my name and address. "Duane" offered to send the information to me I wanted to see it. I just had to let him know. I sent a copy to fraud@paypal.com and didn't respond to the email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 02:01 am:

Don't send your email address to someone like that. They now have your address and might be able to access your computer. Change your pass words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 03:05 am:

He already had my email address. That's how I got the message. Anyway, I remembered wrong. I wasn't to respond to his email. Worse yet, I was to open an attachment to his email. Well, kinda the same ting. In any case, there is no way I would ever open an email attachment from someone I don't know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 06:45 am:

That scam is still going around? Must be a junior scum of the earth trying to get his feet wet with an old scam! bring back the guillotine!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration