T Bodies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: T Bodies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 04:54 am:

https://maine.craigslist.org/atq/6064752644.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:11 am:

Beautiful bodies! Thank you for making them available to our hobby. They offer someone with a chassis several options -- all of which look great. And for the person facing major body repair and rewooding -- they could drop one of those on the chassis and be driving while they are still working on their original body.

And thank you for showing the before and after photos together. When I first looked at the grey panel delivery I thought -- "not very exciting looking?" but when I saw the photo of the finished T -- it looks great!

You may have intended to put the posting in the For sale section, but I'm glad you placed it here as otherwise I would have missed it.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:40 am:

Thank you very much Hap. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:51 am:

Mr. Currier - sent you a PM about 3 months ago about an item you bought from Lang's - not sure if you received my message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Ron, Just sent you a PM... Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration