Bird Hunters with a big car-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bird Hunters with a big car-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Looks like ducks.
I think they go their limit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:09 am:

2 retrievers, men are bundled for the cold and wet...must be FOWL hunters!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Schrepfer on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Wonder how they kept them fresh after plucking and cleaning. Must have used the cold weather or ice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:20 am:

overland about 1912 or 13. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Must be great dogs! I dont even see a gun?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Which of those guys looks like they can throw that dog high enough to retrieve those ducks?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

I bet those duck were easy to get. They appear to all be roped together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

That idea may not have worked out in the long run....... Can't recall the last time I saw a door to door duck salesman?????

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration