What happens when your T's original owner comes back for a drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What happens when your T's original owner comes back for a drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker, Oklahoma City on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:55 am:

I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:17 am:

You let him!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:05 am:

For gods sake, feed him something at least.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:11 am:

I tell him to paint the wheels black! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:16 am:

That is priceless. You need to assemble a skeleton crew and put some ribs on the barbecue.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:59 am:

I wonder if it rattles more with him in it? Passenger may get a ticket for not staying in the seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:59 am:

It is cool though. No bones about that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

You ask him a series of questions about the modifications he made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

You're terrible driving has made him jump out his skin .

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

I don't think he's as enthusiastic about model T's as he Once Was you can clearly see his heart isn't in it .
N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

Yeah well ....

Sometimes it can cost you a lot more money than you were planning to spend ....

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/410201.html?1388329132

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

This one has to go to The Body Shop.

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

Yeah well ....

Sometimes it can cost you a lot more money than you were planning to spend ....

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/410201.html?1388329132

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

Now how in the heck did that happen ?

I just posted once .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

You better check the manifold cooker. He looks like death warmed over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Don't worry about a lawsuit, I don't think he'll have the stomach for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

Don't take any lip from that guy. He's not half the man he used to be.

And the funny thing about your passenger is that if you were in an accident with him, they'd still bill Medicare $4,600 for a CAT scan.

But, he'd be good as a co pilot. He'd keep an eye out for everything.

I'll be here all week...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Burger , I dont think he painted the wheels red. He doesnt have the guts to do that. Then again maybe he did. That way people would know its him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

I still think he's got to go to the Body Shop

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

Boy there sure are a lot of bone head comments on this post!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Who are you calling a bonehead Dennis?

The skulduggery has just begun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Why wouldnt he want to drive it? Thats a " no brainer"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Think I might have saved this off this forum, maybe not but I just loved the sentiment it brings out.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 07:33 am:

Rich,

Now I've got to bone up on my parakeet jokes.

And if that is a picture of my parakeet that your baby sitting for me then I've got a bone to pick with you!
You may as well send his remains to Cameron who can place him on the drivers shoulder so at least he can fly down the highway!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration