RON A BUCKLEY 1924/25 MODEL T WOOD MAILING INFO UPDATE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: RON A BUCKLEY 1924/25 MODEL T WOOD MAILING INFO UPDATE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy kum on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

I spoke to Ron today about his blue prints for 1924/1925 coupe wood kits his mailing information has changed so i thought i would post it up

Ron A Buckley (902)542-1815
P.O. box 124
48 Cooperage Lane
Port Williams Nova Scotia B0P1T0(yes thats the postal code)
Email Buckley@ns.sympatico.ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Good news Tommy. I know a good wood worker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:07 am:

Thanks Tommy -- I try to keep his address updated to include with the article he wrote for the "Vintage Ford." He shared his experience of rewooding his 1925 Canadian 1925.

If anyone would like a free digital copy of that article just drop me a e-mail with "Send 1925 Coupe rewooding" or something similar in the subject and include your e-mail address. You can click on my name and it brings up my profile and my e-mail address is the 3rd line down -- or send me a Private Message (PM) through the forum with your e-mail address. I cannot send an attachment through the forum.

Milt Webb also did a two part article on the restoration of his 1925 USA produced coupe. And I send that one along also as they both have helpful information and illustrations. The club allows us to send those out free for non-commercial use to help promote our club, our hobby and to hopefully get a few more T's back on the road.

Again, thank you for the update on Ron's contact information.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration