What year Touring?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What year Touring?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

Hi, I just uncovered a touring and am not sure what year it is. Does anyone know? I also found a complete wood kit for a body and doors of a 1913 Touring. I hope they match. Thanks, Jerry.TouringRear seatHardwareInterior

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Going by the shape of the doors, I'd say 1913.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

Thanks and I accidently sent this thread again. I sent the same one earlier but thought I deleted it. Duh! Sorry for clogging up the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 11:02 am:

It's a '13.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

lots of good parts there that I would love to have. It looks pretty complete.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Does have some non-'13 parts per previous post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:11 am:

Here's the pile. I did get parts mixed up. Oh well. I guess the picture I tried to attach is bigger than 250 kilobytes (sounds metric) so it didn't stick.

So far I found a 23 Roadster, 26-27 Roadster, 13 Touring, 25 coupe and a 20 something Fordor in the pile.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration